Friday, May 20, 2011

Are we seriously that lucky?

Lucky enough that out of hmm 7 geckos we bought over the course of a month, only ONE is male? REALLY? Well that's the way it's looking... just did weighing and sexing and will be moving Aladdin and Tails both to the ladies page and Doc Hudson will be going to the males.

During their inspection, we found out that Tails and Nemo both have red tipped crests. I tried getting pics of it but they really didn't come out at all and I don't "enhance" my photos...

Tails would really like to know why this camera is all up in her cheese whiz...


Perusing around Pangea, I found a female that looks exactly like our Mowgli (who yes, still looks female) for $300. Almost fell out of the chair for that one, luckily I was already on the floor. Mowgli is getting SO dark when fired...


And Ryan's favorite... CHEVY! Look at the patterning in this little one... plus dal spots are popping up.


We've updated our setup a little bit, considering there's been a few additions. I didn't clean up though, you get to see it how it usually is.


It's been asked as to how we keep the hatchlings: in critter keepers with plastic plants, paper towels, and a water bottle cap for food.


That's all for now... I will be going through the weights and changing them tomorrow.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment