Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting Red :)

Yes, we finally have a pair of reds! For Ryan's birthday, I had his mom and my mom (and a lot of me) come together to purchase a sub-adult male/female pair. I got them from Andrew Schnell. Here's the female, Ariel:


Sebastian was a little cranky after being stuck in a deli cup for the ride from Oregon so pictures of him will have to wait. Just pictured Ariel with a bulge in the back and you've got him.

Also, Nala's first eggs hatched and WOW, do they take after their dad, Spike. Their names are Flotsam & Jetsam.
Check them out:




Cannot wait until they get bigger... these photos were even before their first shed!! I'll have to take more soon. The next anticipated eggs are Bagheera's but we'll have a set of Gambit & Rafiki eggs hatch before then. Looks like we'll have another Gambit set too... I guess she's just not have "cooling" right now... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment